Thursday, May 14, 2009

Upcoming

Just wanted to let you know that Quinlynne's recital is this coming Sunday, May 17th!!! We are pretty excited about it. I've seen the dance, and my daughter (in addition to the rest of her class) looks very cute. So- please come see her! It is Sunday, May 17th at the PAC in downtown Tulsa. The recital begins at 1:30. (Another group you might LOVE to watch is the Special Needs class. They will be performing either 2nd or 3rd on the program. Last year I loved watching them so much. I had tears in my eyes. Part of the reason I have Quinlynne taking classes at this studio is because it offers FREE dance lessons to children with special needs. That touches me so greatly.) So, please come join us! (Maybe this year Aaron can get pictures of the correct little brown girl!) Also, I have no clue who is in this picture. But, it is a picture of a dance recital and I liked the colorful costumes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Em's recitals when she did ballet. So much drama, so much fun! I look forward to the pictures. :)

Quin's momma said...

Oh Natalie- you KNOW you'll get to see pictures! In her "flesh colored" tights and everything.

Sally said...

I love dance recital time. Samm has been talking about hers for months.

Ps. I hate the nude colored tights as well, but I'm sure Quinlynne looks fabulous in hers.