Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stillwater's Jumpin' Lil Juke Joint

No trip to Oklahoma would be complete if a trip to Stillwater for Cheese fries from Eskimo Joe's did not occur. My friend Brenda has been seeking refuge/doing time back here in Broken Arrow since November. Unfortunately for us, she will be leaving for her home in Arizona this coming Monday. So, before she leaves we decided that we needed to take our kids (minus Baby Seth) for some cheese fries in Stillwater. Of course the camera had to come along with us for photo ops.
After we ate our burgers & fries, we went for a little drive & took the kids to Theta Pond on OSU's campus. There are ducks & geese, plenty of shade, and pretty spots for photos. There are some strange root looking things sticking up out of the pond.

We didn't have any bread for the kids to feed the birds, so they were trying to feed them rocks. I don't know how many times we had to tell them that birds don't eat rocks!

Brenda & I both took pictures of ourselves with our children. She and the boys are so photogenic...kinda makes me ill. I do not take pictures as well. Maybe it's the 4 chins I have?

Then, Hunter & Quinlynne decided they needed to take pictures together. Those two are such nuts! I can't speak for Hunter, but I know that Quinlynne will definitely miss her partner, Hunter, when he goes back to Arizona. I guess that just means we'll have to load up at some point and pay a visit. (Is that a threat??)


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Dude, that picture I took of you and Miss Q is smokin hot!

Becky said...

I heard you guys had an awesome time, minus the snobs at Joes. I'm with Brenda, your pic is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I love me some Stillwater...good times. Neil's parents live there, so we get to go back often. :) Who was snobby at Joe's?