Friday, May 15, 2009

Little Visitors

A few weeks ago, Mom went out on the front porch and started talking. I had no clue who on earth she was talking to. So, I went to inquire. There she was, talking to these two little baby possum. How crazy is that? We have had a possum partaking from Purty's food and water in the garage, not sure if that is the momma though. (Purty is the cat.) We tried to introduce Purty to the babies....maybe she would get rid of them. She was not interested in the least. I had to run and get the camera.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Definately cuter as babies. Those things are scary as adults. Kinda cool though.

Anonymous said...

What's the plan to get rid of them? They get really mean as adults. Opossums weird me out.

Quin's momma said...

I agree with both of you. Adults are kinda creepy. Like- what is their purpose in the ecosystem? I have not seen them since I took the picture. I am hoping their momma has taken them and moved on. I have not seen evidence that anything besides Purty has been in the food in the garage. So....here's hoping!