Monday, May 4, 2009

One down, Three to go

Well folks, I have now completed my first semester of Nursing School. Woo hoo! I completely botched my final in Foundations of Nursing (the main class), but I came out with a B....by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin. (Did I mention one must pass everything with at least a 76 in our nursing program? I probably had, but wanted to reiterate that to everyone.) I was within spitting distance of an A in my Pharmacology & Dosage class, and I got a C (I think) in my Issues & Perspectives class. (Don't even get me started about that class.) Anyhow- I have successfully survived my first semester of full-blown Nursing School. (Almost half of our class has dropped.) I have reading to do over the Summer to get a start on the second semester. No rest for the wicked. Thanks, all!

3 comments:

Audra Peterson RN said...

I'm proud of you! I know it's hard, but I know you can do it. It won't be long and you will be done and one of us! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Angela said...

Great job hooch! BUT I think you mean by the hair of your Hoffman-chinny-chin-chin....lol! Congrats smarty pants!

Real Life Roberts said...

CONGRATS!! It is a road but I promise so worth it...CELEBRATE each day you get through, every test you pass, every bum you wipe...until you pass your boards! heehee!