Thursday, May 21, 2009

Are we running a wildlife refuge?

A few weeks ago I noticed a strange, loud noise from the back porch. I was not sure what exactly it was, but I wasn't going to go in search of the source. A few days later mom asked what I thought it was. She said a cricket, but I knew it wasn't a cricket. Then I thought it was perhaps a circadia. Nope, wasn't that either. You know what it was???? It was this little fellow right here.
First the opossums, then this frog? What's nextfor the Hoffman house? A Kangaroo? Please disregard the dirty windows.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Our neighbor has a decorative pond in the back yard and there are a few frogs that keep us up late at night. So I know that sound quite well!

Sally said...

Maybe thats what we have in our backyard. Some nights I want to go out with a gun and shoot whatever it is making all those loud awful noises.