Thursday, May 7, 2009

strange things

OK, I know I've heard my brother say this previously, but it just makes me think something is not connecting properly up in that head of his. He LIKES the smell of skunk. What in the heck?? Why would anyone like that? Has anyone else ever known anyone who likes the smell of skunk?
Also, if any of you have driven down 81st, there is a sign just east of Memorial, it is a wonderful sign. It says "Doing nothing is tough. You never know when you're done." I think that's a great sign! It's so true!

2 comments:

Angela said...

That's odd! Makes me wonder about other things he likes! You know what is funny......no...ok I'll tell you! Martez didn't know what skunk smelled like until he kept asking about a smell and I told him it was skunk! Guess the skunks stayed clear of the northside when he was little!

Anonymous said...

Emily LOVES the smell of cigarette smoke!!! I can't begin to tell you how that worries me!