Sunday, May 24, 2009

С днем рождения, Isaiah

Do you know what that means? Happy Birthday, Isaiah!

Quinlynne's betrothed, Isaiah, turned 4. His birthday party was yesterday. It was at the water pad, but we were told that the water most definitely NOT be on. That was okay, we'd just let the kids play on the regular park toys. I got a phone call from Isaiah's mom, Angie, telling me that Quinlynne should wear her swimsuit because the water WAS on.
Quinlynne was very excited to wear one of her new swimsuits. She did look adorable.
The kids had a blast playing in the water. It was quite humid and hot. Until it was time for cake & presents. Then a wind picked up and it just started storming something terrible. What a backdrop for the present opening pictures.

I had decided I would make Isaiah's birthday cake. It was supposed to be a train. I don't know if you can tell. It didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. You know (I've complained of this before), I have these grandiose ideas of how it would turn out, and it just didn't. I think it would have been better had it not been so humid, things would have frosted better, etc. The part that's important is that the kids totally devoured it. I think Angie's brother was able to wrap up ONE piece and take it home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that Russian up there and got confused for a second because I COULD READ IT!! I can sing Happy Birthday in Russian, too, if you want! :)

Angela said...

I thought it was a misprint!! You got some good water pics that I had to steal! Your cake was awesome.....THANK YOU SO MUCH! We love our Hoffman girls!

Anonymous said...

love to take her to the change room, take off her swim suit and finger her pussy really good, lay her down and eat her to orgasm then we go to shower naked together, don't worry about her screams I promise she is enjoying what I am doing to her