Thursday, March 13, 2008

wet pants, no pants

Since Quinlynne has a sore on her bottom from a diaper rash gone awry, I decided last night that she could just go without pants. Well, she decided she wanted to wear panties instead of going without any pants. She put on a pair of training panties and did really well. She never peepeed in the potty, but she never wet her pants before bed, either.

Today we were going to a play date with some of the moms and kids from church. Quinylnne decided she wanted to wear panties again. I decided that was okay with me....chance-y but okay. So I put on a pair of panties and vinyl pants and her jeans. I reminded her several times that when she feels that feeling in her tummy she needs to let Momma know so we can go to the potty. I asked her several times if she needed to go and she repeatedly said no- finally one time I asked her and she had a funny look on her face. I went over to feel her pants and she was soaking wet. Had Momma brought any extra pants? NO! I brought extra panties, but no extra pants. So- my daughter played on the playground, in public, with a shirt, panties and that's it....she'd even taken her shoes off. Classy, eh?

Then we decided to go meet Grandi at Marshall's and check out the clothes and pajamas there. She wanted to continue wearing her panties. So, I let her. We left her pants off and she walked around the store in a shirt and panties and shoes. I did explain to people that we were working on potty training. To make a long story short- she peed her pants twice in the store. One time she even went "OH" and made a face. We asked her if she needed to potty and she said no. Not 2 minutes later she had wet. Sheesh! I gave up and put a diaper on her rear. What on earth to do????

2 comments:

Sally said...

I've been potty training James for over a year and he still pulls that stuff. At leas Quinlynn is still little and cute and can get away with walking around in panties.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had seen her like that I would have gladly taken her to get new knickers, took her to the washroom to change her and lock the door to have nakey fun with her make her feel sooooooooooooooooooooo good, then keep her pee soaked knickers to smell mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a mix of pee and toddler pussy