Sunday, March 2, 2008

First time

Well, Quinlynne just turned 2 1/2 on February 22....but I'm finally going to blog. I have a myspace account as well, so if you wnat to check it out and get more pictures of us, etc. you can go to www.myspace.com/shandolynne. Quinlynne does funny things ever day that are so naughty- but really all I can do is laugh.

Like just a few minutes ago I walked into her room because she was supposed to be taking a nap and I wanted to see if she needed to be covered up. Well, the little stinker had pulled her basket with her "beauty supplies" down and had several things in her crib with her. She had her hair curl lotion, Aquaphor, Aveeno baby lotion, and some hair gel all in the bed with her. She had the Aveeno and hair gel open, and there was some lotion on her face and then the child had hair gel ALL OVER. She was rubbing it in like lotion, and it was dripping from her bottom lip. She had also taken her pants off so she could get more "lotion" rubbed in. I just took everything away from her, wiped the stuff off her face, and told her to lay down and take her nap. I had to stifle my laughter until I could get away from her room.

My kid is constantly doing or saying something funny. I just wonder what I did before her???

No comments: