Monday, March 24, 2008

stripper man, stripper man


OK, this is so terrible. It has been a joke for quite a while that Quinlynne likes to dance...and seems to be drawn to poles. I have no clue what her infatuation is. Back in February Quinlynne and I went to Elijah's last basketball game. He was playing through a league at one of the Baptist churches here in Broken Arrow. Quinlynne, having never been to a basketball game before thought it was fun, but playing on the bleachers was much more fun. I also had to keep her off the little court before she interfered with the play.

After the games were over, she was playing with Elijah and Isaiah....but she was drawn to the basketball goals. I joked about her being a pole dancer....and sure enough- that's what she did. I hope and pray this is not indicitive of anything in the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still prefer her to strip and dance for me