Wednesday, March 12, 2008

COOKIES!!!




We did this back on February 20, but Quinlynne helped make cookies for the first time. I am sure it would have turned out just fine if we would have tried this earlier. However, if you know me, you know that I am not the most patient person in the world. So, I wanted to wait until a day when I knew I had patience, so we would both have a good time. We made Chocolate peanut butter chip cookies. Quinlynne helped me measure, pour, mix and the most important- taste test the cookie dough. I taught her how to lick the beaters, and she caught on rather well.


She got to wear an apron and hat, and use some pot holders she got from Grandi for Christmas. She did look awfully cute.
All in all, the cookies turned out very yummy. Quinlynne's first cooking experience was fun and we both survived!
You'll have to forgive the pictures not being where I want them. I'm still trying to figure out how to work this whole blog thing!

No comments: