Monday, March 10, 2008

Beautiful day!

Today the weather is so beautiful! The weather is in the 50s, it is sunny and not too windy. So, I put a hat on Quinlynne's head, put the leash on Noel and we headed out to walk around our neighborhood. It was so nice! Quinlynne usually hates leaning back in her stroller at all, but today she told me she needed to "lean back, Momma". I think it was because the sun was in her eyes. Noel pooped out about 1/2 way through the walk, so she ended up riding in the stroller too. Good thing she is not a big dog!

Speaking of this dog....does anyone else have a Bichon Frise? This dog is THE most difficult thing to housebreak. She was born in October, so it's not like she's a brand new puppy. Today, for instance, we came in from our walk and I was doing around the house...and noticed this dang dog had peed in the floor. What in the heck?? It is so frustrating. Anyone with this breed of dog have any input?

Also, Quinlynne Lucille cracked me up today. She was saying something I couldn't really understand- then it dawned on me what she was saying. "Momma, I so mad!" She said it repeatedly. She then went into the dining room and sat at the table with her head in her hands saying "I just so mad." It was just hilarious. I never did find out what had upset her. All I know, is this child of mine cracks me up continuously!

No comments: