Tuesday, March 3, 2009

shower pics

I had a request to repost the pictures. I don't know what I've done wrong....but let me try again.
Quinlynne was watching me make this bubble bath punch (sherbet and Sprite). She asked me if it was for the baby shower. I told her it was. She said "OOOOh, Momma, the baby gonna be coooold!" I had to laugh, and explain to her that this concoction in the bathtub was not for the baby to bathe, or shower in!


Also, Angela- I WAS getting my CPR cert that day! I was listing all the stuff I had to do this week. You know darn good and well if I'd had a hot date I could not keep my mouth shut about it!!! Also- Hell has not frozen over, to my knowledge.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hahahaha! I know but YOU know I HAVE to give you a hard time! What are friends for...besides taking pics of your daughter's bowel movement...bwahahaha! Thanks for reposting the pics! They are much easier to see when they are medium!! LOVE LOVE the punch in the tub idea...and you think I'm crafty!

Sally said...

What a great idea for the punch. Your so creative.

Quin's momma said...

I cannot take all the credit for the punch. Brenda did it at a shower- and I did too!