Monday, March 30, 2009

Quinlynne-isms

Here's a few things Quinlynne says that I wanted to share.
1) Long Sleeves Up- this means short sleeves. Long Sleeves Down means- long sleeves.
2) This weekend I was sitting on the couch and Quinlynne was standing up playing something at the trunk. I felt a sneeze coming on, so I just turned my head and sneezed (I know- it's disgusting. But, my hands were doing something else.) Quinlynne looked at me and said "Momma, your Bless You got on my arm." Isn't that too cute? Apparently it's not a sneeze- it's a Bless You.
3) Momma does not go to work. If I say I'm going to work, this greatly upsets Quinlynne. Case in point, Friday we were all getting ready to leave the house. Quinlynne asked me where I was going and I told her I was going to work. Quinlynne started crying and said "No momma! You go to school like me!" So, in Quinlynne's world- I don't work, I just go to school.
And- there was another cute one, but I can't think of it right now. Maybe that's because I'm really concentrating on an Abdominal Assessment I need to be writing. It's never ending!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My fav is the "Bless You"! Too cute!