Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Little Old Lady from Pasadena

Quinlynne has been driving. Seriously- her Uncle Charlie lets her "drive" his truck by sitting on his lap and steering. I remember being so excited when my dad let me drive like that. My Grandpa Jim also used to let me drive when I was Quinlynne's age. (He was not my grandpa by blood- he lived across the highway from me. By the time I was born both of my parents' fathers were deceased, and Grandpa Jim's daughter was not able to have children. A match made in heaven for the two of us, huh?)
Quinlynne and I went to Texas last week for part of my Spring Break. We stopped at a convenient store. Quinlynne decided she needed some lip gloss, so this is her putting it on in the vanity mirror. What else does a girl do while driving?

Now she's checking herself out in the rearview mirror. (I swear- you'd think she'd seen someone else do this.... not me, never me!)

Finally, this is her cheesy grin while driving. I hope she pays a bit more attention when the vehicle is in gear.

2 comments:

Sally said...

When did she decide to get so big?!!!

Angela said...

She MUST have learned the art of makeup while driving from me since I KNOW YOU would never do that!!!