Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My mom's granddaughters

My mom has two grandchildren thus far. Both of them happen to be of the female persuasion. Quinlynne is my mom's first granddaughter, she is 3 1/2. Abby is my mom's second granddaughter, she is 7 1/2. Getting pictures of them together can sometimes be difficult. Abby lives in Kansas now, and that makes my little QuinQuin sad. She sometimes cries because she wants to see "Aawon an Mahndee an my Abby". If we tell her they are coming here to visit, she gets so excited and starts planning the things she wants Abby to play with while Abby is here. Here are some pictures of the last time they were able to play together. Quinlynne insisted on wearing pink, just like Abby.

This is the girls playing store. Quinlynne is very concentrated on making the correct change, I guess.

This is the two of them riding on the rocking horse. They are almost too big to fit on the horse together, although they insist on trying.

The girls reading together. Quinlynne loves it now that Abby can read.

No comments: