Friday, March 27, 2009

Rain rain go away

One day last week it was raining. Quinlynne tries to sing "Rain rain go away- come again some other day"; but it doesn't really come out that way. "Rain rain come see us later" is more like what comes out. She was all excited to get to use her Little Mermaid umbrella. I was excited for her to wear her ever so cute pink raincoat. She looked so cute I had to take her picture. For some odd reason, she would not open her eyes. I asked her to open her eyes and she told me "No, take the picture". She even looked cute and posed- so I took the picture. I figured I could have stories for her kids some day. That seems to be something I have to tell myself often.....

2 comments:

Angela said...

Where did you get her raincoat? Did they have boy colors? Too too cute as always!

Rachel said...

Ok, now I want a little girl so I can get something as cute as that to put on her!!!