Sunday, August 9, 2009

Spiderman...where are you coming from??

Aren't those the words to the Spiderman song? I can't really remember. I wasn't a HUGE fan. But, apparently my kid is kin to him. (By the way, I hate that expression..."kin to". Is it really that hard to say "related to"? Must we sound so backwoods? Ya reckon?)


I was talking to mom on Thursday night & I looked up, and this is what I found Quinlynne doing.


I was just getting ready to get on to her when she looked up at me and said "Huh! Can you believe I can do this???" I had to try to not laugh. Charles & Connie have always said that it's not IF she'll be climbing the roof, it's just a question of when. Maybe I can get her to hang the Christmas lights this year???

1 comment:

Angela said...

TOO FUNNY!! I really thought you forgot to rotate the picture before you posted it!!! ha!