Monday, August 17, 2009

Level 2 starting


Well everyone, this will be me (picture above) until December. I must admit, I'm SOOOO not looking forward to this semester. I'm just going to have to keep my nose down & read, read, read each day. The reading is not very stimulating, either. If you ever need a cure for your imsomnia- just let me know & I'd be happy to run my Medical-Surgical Nursing textbook over to you. Please keep your fingers crossed for me, light a candle, say some prayers, whatever it is you can do- I'd appreciate it. I'm still quite uncertain about my ability to complete this difficult semester, but I'll "give it the ole college try"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so brave! Good luck!

Angela said...

Remember you could just read to me nightly since you know I am an insomniac!! Also you know I can watch Q when you need a study break!! Love you!