Saturday, August 8, 2009

My brother's birthday

My brother's birthday was July 26. So, we surprised him & drove up to Kansas. We finished up church with his fam, stayed around while both of them were set apart for their new callings, then went to "the Kansas house". We took three-way, which is the meal my brother likes for his birthday meal (when Olive Garden is not an option), & I made his dirt cake to tak for him. It was a pretty good day for him I think. I know Quinlynne & Abby had fun playing, we loved playing with Cadyn, & it was just good to spend time with family.

Aaron got a few gifts. If this is any indication of the way he's going to dress, I should just go ahead and purchase his polyester leisure suits. Dickie brand, here we come. (Just kidding, Aaron was trying on his figts & felt the need to pose like a dweeb. I love that little boy.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow that is one SHNAZY outfit!

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular make. The prices seeking the boots were about 190 dollars on every page. But completely I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that singular model. The prices for the shoes were about 250 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?