Monday, August 10, 2009

Do they wobble to and fro?

I tell you, Friday night Quinlynne was in rare form. Not only was she climbing the walls, she then came out of my bedroom like this.

Please do not judge the size of my undergarments. Just know that it serves a mighty purpose! I wish I would have had a camera the very first second she came down that hallway. Her little face looked so innocent & happy that she had this bra on. It was precious.


Then she let the bra fall to the strap length, and this is where the bra landed. Oh, how I hope for her sake that she never has to wear her bra here. May she always face the world right on.

THEN, Connie had her hold out her shirt and spell attic. A-T-T-I-C. Go ahead, try it yourselves. I'll hold. holding......... Don't you feel so bright??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow?

Heehee! :)

Quin's momma said...

No, I cannot tie them in a knot, or a bow. However, had I not had my little reduction almost 13 years ago...I'm sure I would be able to tie them in a knot or a bow by now.

Angela said...

Oh my goodness the one with the bra at her waist is freaking hilarious!! Poor girl!