Thursday, August 27, 2009

So, as you all know, I am in school again. And- if you don't know anyone who's been in nursing school- let me assure you that nursing school keeps the nursing student EXTREMELY busy. Housework, cooking, anything fun is now a foreign concept. Folding laundry takes time. During that time, all a nursing student can think about is the reading he/she could be doing. As I write this post, I am wracked with guilt because I am not writing a paper. It truly is terrible. So, I decided to teach my newly-turned 4 year-old daughter how to fold some laundry. I asked myself "is it important that the towels & washcloths look perfect, or that they're folded?" I dumped the load of towels onto the sofa & called Miss Thang in to fold. I told her that is how she can help momma with her homework. It worked! I had to get a picture!

1 comment:

Angela said...

She looks a little sidetracked....must be a good episode of King of the Hill!! I think the same thing about Hubs folding laundry....done right or just done? Depends on my mood! Love you! You know if you need anything JUST CALL!