Monday, August 31, 2009

Party GIrl

Last week in our Nursing Issues & Perspectives class we had to take a personality test. There were 4 categories. D, I, S & C. D's are the direct, on-track, group leader types. S's are the senstive, listener, nice people. C's are tne anal-retentive people, the ones who color code their schedules & plan everything out. I's are the people who like to have fun, who don't want to be bored with details when someone is telling them something to do...just get to the point. Apparently, I am a party girl. Would you ever have thought? Some of the characteristics fit me to a tee. Others...not so much. Like, I am apparently supposed to like working in groups. That is not really the case for me. But, I guess not every minute characteristic of each group fits everyone, huh? I never would have thought I'd fit this category, because my life is SOOOO far from a party! Although I do have some song (it may be a Beastie Boys song) going through my head..."HEEEEEY We want to PAAAARTAAAYYY!!!"

1 comment:

Angela said...

You just want the party in your pants!! Oops did I just say that!