Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tanning bed

I have a friend, I'll call her Gretchen, just to save her some embarrassment. She has 3 daughters, ages 13 & 12. I was talking to her a week ago and this is a story she was telling me.
She received a pass for 5 free tanning sessions. She had not been to a tanning bed in something like 15 years. She decided to give it a whirl. She wasn't exactly sure what she should or should not wear. So, she laid down in the tanning bed sans panties and after a bit decided she'd remove her bra too. "So, I went to take off the bra. I moved and my butt was suction cupped to the bed. Ugh! I took off my bra and all of a sudden, my boobs are on the bed. Whatever. I lay down. Then I felt a little something strange and decided I totally need to move because my nipples are lying on the bed and starting to burn! Now, I finally weigh the same I did 15 years ago, but I was thinking that I sure wasn't the same person I was 15 years ago. My nipples were laying on the bed when I was laying down!!!" This is the same friend whose daughters told her a few years ago "Mommy, when I grow up I want to have long, pretty boobies just like you!" Gretchen said she wondered if they knew what a backwards compliment they had just given. Ah- children....and boobs!

1 comment:

miamore said...

OH MY GOSH THAT is HILARIOUS!!!! Way tooo funny!