Friday, April 24, 2009

8 Things

My friend Angie tagged me for this post. So, here goes:
8 Things That I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Having this semester be over, hopefully I'll get enough studying done to do well. Pray for me!
2. Getting to spend some more time with my new niece, Cadyn.
Do these things have to be things in the near future you're looking forward to? If not, then...
3. Finishing nursing school so Quinlynne and I can have our own house.
4. Being able to travel.
5. Getting a tan.
6. Teaching Quinlynne to swim.
7. Quinlynne's recital
8. Plastic surgery.....it's in my future.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to a test review.
2. Met with my clinical group to brainstorm some ideas for our care plans
3. Took Quinlynne to Braum's for a cone.
4. Went to Walmart.
5. A few loads of laundry.
6. Got ticked off and my feelings very hurt.
7. Took packing out of a wound, thank goodness!
8. Plunged the drain in the bathtub- to no avail.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Stop worrying about money and the financial hardship that is my life.
2. Find someone that wants to be a loving, faithful companion to me and a wonderful father for my Precious
3. Lose 125 pounds...whether it be through hard work or liposuction....I'm not picky. I want to be a Hot Momma.
4. Be wealthy enough to travel to the majority of the places I'd like to go...Greece, Europe, cruises, the East Coast, Arizona, some cool Mexican places, etc.
5. Have another baby
6. Focus long enough to get my schoolwork done
7. Send Quinlynne to a few different fun camps this summer...at her dance studio, soccer, Montessori, etc.
8. Give the last doctor that treated me in the ER a taste of his own medicine....burro.
8 Shows I Watch
1. King of the Hill
2. Will & Grace
3. Law & Order (original, SVU, CI)
4. CSI (Las Vegas & Miami)
5. Days of Our Lives
6. Friends
7. Backyardigans
8. Frasier (Golden Girls, Reba, Rita Rocks)
8 People I tag to do This
1. Sally
2. Natalie
3. Brenda
4. Joni
5. Rachel
6. anyone who wants to join in

2 comments:

Angela said...

I wanna be a hot momma too!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOH FUN!! I think you're already a hot momma!