Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More info on Baby Hoffman

By the way- this is my 150th post for this blog. Yeah for me!!
Please bare with this very long post. There are lots of pictures, and they're posted in the Large setting. Some of you may not want to look at and read all of these. But, it's for family (namely my cousin Penny) who asked me to post lots of pictures since they weren't able to make it to KS.



OK, the baby now has a name. Her name is Cadyn Marie Hoffman. Here are some more pictures of her for your inquiring minds. The above picture is a picture of the little bow the nurses put in her hair after her bath. Check out her little mohawk.


Could Aaron's smile be any bigger? I don't think his feet were even touching the ground.

Poor thing, she has the Hoffman chin.
Grandi's 1st time to hold her grandaughter.
Big sister Abby's very proud of her new little sister. She even got a special sticker! And the night before she kicked and scored the winning goal for her socer team!Mr. & Mrs. Dam II. (That's what Dad used to say about us...either that or our last name was Mud. Yes, we used to go to nice restaurants and when they asked for our name he'd answer "Mud"- totally straight-faced.)
Quinlynne's first time to hold her new baby cousin, Cadyn. She was so excited. She was excited beyond belief to get to see Abby, but she was also totally excited that "Mandy got us a new baby?? The baby came out of her tummy? and Aaron's tummy?"
Aunt Shandy's first time to hold my new niece. I've never had a baby niece before! I'm in adoration with her! If I hadn't already had a baby of my own, I'd think it was the best thing ever! It ranks right up there with that. I can't wait to teach her naughty things....just like my brother has done with my daughter. Although Aaron doesn't have as many pet peeves as I do....

Mandy finally holding her baby. I could be mean and post some pictures of Mandy shoveling her food into her mouth- but I won't. She worked hard!
Aaron & Mom checking out Aaron's 1st baby that he created. I imagine that's a wonderous thing...to behold the child of your child. I pray I'll be blessed to witness that. (I hope I'm at least in my mid 50s before that happens.)
Grandi checking out Cadyn. I think she's pretty smitten with her, too.
Already grasping her Daddy's fingers. She's a very strong little girl. She was holding her head up and looking around just hours after she was born. She is very, very alert. She tracks with her eyes! Her Daddy's voice calms her right down. I think it's just precious. I foresee a Daddy's Girl.
A big yawn. It's been a terribly busy day for this little girl!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty! I think Aaron's face might crack if he smiles any bigger! She really does look like a Hoffman. :)

Penny Lynne said...

Thank you Shandy for all the wonderful pictures. You did an awesome job as a new Aunt. Cadyn is such a beautiful little angel. Our family is certainly blessed with our new addition. I can't wait to get my turn to hold and spoil her. Luv you bunches Hoffman family.....

Angela said...

She is so cute! Aaron looks like a super proud poppa!!