Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oklahoma Chic

Every Wednesday is Chapel day at Quinlynne's school. The older kids from the private school get a younger kid from the preschool, and they sit by them in Chapel. These are their Chapel Buddies. Quinlynne really likes her Chapel Buddy, even though she doesn't really talk about her very often. So- since she is in the chapel, I always dress her in a skirt or dress. Even though this school is not the same denomination we are, I like to have continuity of some sort. I feel it is showing respect to God that we wear skirts & dress like ladies when we are in His house. So- Quinlynne wears a skirt every Wednesday.
However, she still must be dressed to play and do the rest of her school activities. This is an example of Quinlynne's Wednesday outfit. Oklahoma Chic is what we'll call it. (Belly showing is optional.)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Gotta love the pink cowboy boots! ;)

Angela said...

I love the boots! I think the red ruby slippers would have been better though! Ha! Glad belly showing in optional in these parts because I KNOW NO one wants to see MY belly!!