Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Dress

I had SUCH a hard time finding an Easter dress for Quinlynne this year. Did anyone else notice how the dresses being sold as Easter Dresses were not very frilly or fancy? I have a certain look I like to have for Quinlynne on Easter. Mom finally found this dress, and Quinlynne liked it a lot. It even had a matching dress for her doll, Harriet.
Quinlynne likes to wake up at 3 am lately, wondering about the weather. Easter Sunday was no exception. She woke up at 3 am, noted that it was raining, and came into me saying "Momma, we gonna have to use umbweyas for Easter to go to church? It's raining." It had started raining about midnight, and it didn't let up at all for the entire day.

Quinlynne liked her dress, even though it was chilly and she had to wear a sweater that didn't match. She liked using her Little Mermaid umbrella.

After church Uncle Charlie & Aunt Connie came over. We colored eggs and ate. Quite yummy food! Quinlynne didn't get to hunt eggs though- it was too rainy. I was going to hide them in the house, but it was too late.


Enjoy pictures of Mom, Quinlynne and I!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Aw look at my Hoffman girls in their Easter Sunday best! I do like your dress ~ was it hard to get off! hahahahahhaha...crying now!! j/k Too cute! I can't believe you didn't let her hunt inside! Bad mommy!

Sally said...

I noticed her dress on sunday. Very pretty. Next year look at Burlington coat factory, they have tons of frilly dresses.

Rachel said...

Very cute dress! You make me want a little girl to dress up too! ;)