Tuesday, April 14, 2009

School Easter Party

Quinlynne's school Easter Party was last Thursday. I got called in to work, and then they called me and said they didn't need me. So, I was able to be there for Quinlynne's party. Gosh- I love it when kids consume all that junk food and candy. The kids had chips, cookies, juice, and something else.
Then they all danced around the classroom. There is some crazy dance that their teacher, Miss Sarah has and they all look like little dorks- way too cute! I even recorded part of it....but I have a hard time posting video. This is Quinlynne's little rear shaking.


The kids then had an egg hunt. They wer each supposed to find 8 eggs, but Quinlynne found 10. The last picture is her whole class.

1 comment:

Angela said...

And such a cute little bootie it is! Sorry about earlier ~ my crappy phone died! I want to see her Easter dress!