Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Background

So, what do you all think of my new background? HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY background, you may ask.?! (I'm not sure what punctuation to put there.) Yes. My dear friend Angie was nice enough to help my "slow" rear out when I couldn't figure out what in the heck I had done to my blog. So, I got to choose a new background. I was looking at some really pretty general ones, then I saw the absolutely adorable Valentine's Day backgrounds. I ALMOST went with those, but I just can't celebrate that forsaken holiday any longer than is absolutely necessary. (Have I ever told you how I feel about Valentine's Day? Let's see- I'm 33 and I've never been married....you use your powers of deductive reasoning to figure it out. It hasn't been all fun and games, turning men away that has gotten me to this point in my life.) So, I chose the Groundhog Day background- it's totally under celebrated, if you ask me. Unless of course, you live in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania.

No comments: