Friday, January 9, 2009

Cute sayings

I keep on trying to remember to write down in my journal to Quinlynne some of the cute things she says. So, before I forget- one of the top things I LOVE that she says is "Tomorning". It is a cross between, obviously, tomorrow and morning. She gets up in the morning, or in the middle of the night sometimes and says "Can I watch Barbie now? It's tomorning!" I thought she would say it a few times and then stop. But honestly, I think she believes it is a true word. Perhaps it is in Quinlynneland.

Also, just a few minutes ago she woke up and said "My music stopped, I need it again." (Well, child, your music stopped a few hours ago- but ya know, whatever.) When she went to bed, I was not home. I had been out with my friend Brenda- being a menace to society at a few of our favorite places. So, when she came into the kitchen to get a drink she didn't see me sitting at the computer in the dining room. When she finally did she said "Good Morning, Momma....at night." It just made me chuckle a bit.

While I'm on here, I'd like to express my sadness for the OU football players. Sorry, boys! My heart was with you- but it just didn't happen tonight. I'm not a HUGE sports fan (I'll hold while you feign shock), but I do like to get in on the 3rd & 4th quarters of football games. (BTW- I detest professional sports and won't watch any of those games.) I'm still proud to be a SOONER, though! I'll also admit that I just love to watch some Bob Stoops! Have you noticed how good looking the vast majority of the Big 12 football coaches are? Just today I learned of at least 4 more people that appreciate the gifts Bob Stoops' parents gave him; my friend and decided he is very popular with ladies in their 30s! Oh- and he does a fine job with his players, too! BOOMER--------SOONER!

6 comments:

Christy said...

I think I was one of those ladies in her 30's b/c Brenda and I confessed to each other our attraction to Bob Stoops. I think it is the visor. ;)

Brenda said...

Christy! You are one of them! So far it's you, me, Shadolynne and Erin. But I bet there's more!

Jen said...

I'll confess that I'm one, too. I call his brother "The Ugly Stoop."

Anonymous said...

Don't tell anyone since I'm on the opposite side of the OU/OSU bedlam fence here, and I'm married to the biggest OSU fan ever, but I think Stoops is pretty fine.
DO NOT TELL MY HUSBAND I SAID THAT. He will leave me.

Quin's momma said...

It's okay, Natalie. I won't tell your husband. BUT- I do find Mike Gundy pretty lusty, too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) take a look that emo boy style over this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info