Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coaches

OK- since I was talking about this on my last blog, I did some research. Now, I know everyone is hot/handsome/beautiful in t heir own way. BUT- check out these Big 12 Conference football coaches.

Bo Pelini from Nebraska.
Gary Pinkel from Mizzou.
Nolan Cromwell from Texas A&M- offensive coordinator.
Paul Rhodes from Iowa State.
Mike Gundy from Oklahoma State.
Bob Stoops from Oklahoma.
Am I right, are these men handsome, or what???? That's IN ADDITION TO the fine jobs they do with the young men they coach!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I'm proud to be an OSU fan. Gundy is such a fine specimen (even though the team sucks...sorry).

That is quite a collection of handsome men. Wow. Go Big XII!

Anonymous said...

Is it me, or is Bo Pelini having a duh moment in his picture?

Christy said...

Bo Pelini? Really? Eh.

I would agree with Mike Gundy but I was raised to hate OSU so much it is hard to be attracted to the enemy! ;)

Brenda said...

It's not a bad spread, but I'm going on record as still a fan of Stoops.

Quin's momma said...

Pelini is totally having a DUH moment in that picture. however, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Thus, his picture is posted.

EDOWAY YUNUS BLOK NEWS OF WEST PAPUA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daisy said...

umm--I would have to say that some are better than others! But then Football and I have never been friends. I love you!!!