Thursday, May 1, 2008

Funny?

OK, I was just talking to my friend Angie. She related a funny to me that I have to share.

She was online this afternoon checking out the upcoming evens at the Convention Center (perhaps there would be something neat her kids would enjoy) and she saw listed "Oklahoma Funeral Home Directors Association Convention". She had never heard of the Oklahoma Funeral Directors Association and didn't know there was such a thing. She said "Oklahoma Funeral Directors Association- I bet that's a lively group." Then she realized what she'd said and just started cracking up. Needless to say when she was relating the story to me a bit ago- I was cackling beyond belief!

1 comment:

miamore said...

Ok, when one enters a state and are greeting by an enormous gun pointed at the highway, it makes one wonder what else you will encounter. This funeral directors convention isn't a surprise ;-) hahahaaaaa!!!