Friday, May 9, 2008

skinny dip or chunky dunky?

This evening we were at our neighbor's house. Their daughter graduated from high school last night. So, they had friends and family over for cake and ice cream. The festivities occurred in their backyard, which is nicely landscaped and has a pretty pool.

In the past summers, Quinlynne and I have gone to the pool and it has taken for-ever to get her into the pool with me.

So, Quinlynne is sitting at the side of the pool this evening, with some older girls. I look at one point and my daughter has her shoes off, dangling her feet in the water. "How cute," I think. Next thing I know, I look and she has her shorts and panties off. Apparently her splashing has gotten her clothing all wet, and she felt the need to remove them. I go over and ask her what in the heck she's doing. She splashes a little more and gets her shirt wet. Then I have to take her shirt off.

At this point, everyone is looking and chuckling. My little naked skinny dipper.....or shall I say "chunky dunker"? She ends up lying on the top step of the pool. She then decides she needs to tinkle, so she gets out, sits on the deck and wets. Classy, eh? I go across the street to get her pajamas to put on her, and when I return she is playing with a basketball in the yard, naked as the day she was born. What a little ham.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm perfect