Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Her 1st picnic


We (Grandi, Uncle Charlie, Aunt Connie, Quinlynne and I) went on a picnic a week ago this past Sunday. It was Quinlynne's 1st picnic. Of course, I had to have the camera. We went to Woodward Park in Tulsa. It was a beautiful day- so there were tons of people out.


Quinlynne had to swing on the big girl swing- even though I had my reservations because there were no "baby" seats. I kept on telling her she had to hold on tight with BOTH hands, all the time. She did really well with this...except when Grandi would wave to her! Dang it, Mother- stop waving at my child! She loves to go "faster" and therefore, higher....definitely her Poppa's kid. She has no fear. She did take a dive off once when Uncle Charlie was pushing her and she just planted her face in the mulch. Needless to say- she got a few scratches on her cheek from that. However, she climbed right back on.


She sure did chow down on some fried chicken, too.


We then went for a walk where the pretty azaleas are. Of course, there are more photos of that in a different posting. All in all- it was a good time....and the girl was tuckered out.

No comments: