Saturday, May 24, 2008

Genetics II

So, you can see that my daughter takes after my dad. (When he took her to Idaho with him when she was 12 1/2 months old, everyone there kept telling him how much like him she was...and his aunts kept calling her "Lester". Needless to say- he came back with a huge head!)

However, she also looks a lot like my brother. Let me put up a picture of my brother as a youngster. Look at that little face. Who knew that one day it would have so much hair on it?


I know this wouldn't be complete without seeing some pictures of me as a youngster. I was SOOO cute, afterall! I think I was 3 when these were taken.

Then just a couple for comparison.



1 comment:

Sally said...

I love all the pictures. She does look a lot more like you than I thought. Two very cute little girls!