Friday, May 23, 2008

Just humorous




I was going through some photo albums this evening for scrapbooking purposes. I found a couple pictures of my parents that were just too...humorous to pass up. The first 2 pictures are of both my mom and my dad on the 1st month anniversary of their dating. Mom's outfit is pretty cute. Dad's...well, mom said when they met the only thing dad used to wear was black because that's the only thing he could match. So, she bought this outfit for him. He brought the flowers that are in the background.

The 2nd picture is on their 3 month anniversary. Check out dad's tie. Everyone should wear their ties that length!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ok you didn't show me the pic of your dad and that tie! That is freaking hi-lar-i-ous! That was laugh out loud funny! I thought maybe he accidentally cut it but that was the actual size! Ha!