Monday, June 1, 2009

New Guilty Obsession

I went to Texas this past weekend. We had to go because Quinlynne had an appointment to have her TSA placed. That's another post. Anyhow, we stayed with my friend Melanie and her family. After all the kids were in bed, Melanie & I had our Mommy time. You know what she had???? Besides her Fresca & Vodka.......she introduced me to a little something special....Blue Bell Chocolate Moolenium Crunch. SOOO stinkin' yummy. The perfect amount of crunch in each and every bite. After living in Minnesota and spending that entire time with no good ice cream (I am an ice cream girl)- I am sometimes hesitant to try a new ice cream. (No matter what Minnesotans say, Blue Bunny is NOT the same as Blue Bell.) I'm glad Melanie had be try this. My advice is- get some and love it!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so sad we don't have Blue Bell here! I miss it. You're right. Blue Bunny is NOT the same!

Angela said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE NEVER HAD MOOLINEUM CRUNCH! THAT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ICE CREAM EVER!!!