Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gonna miss 'em

As many of you may know, my friend Brenda & her family have moved back to Arizona. While I am very happy for them, I am sad for us. The first Sunday at church without the Bachrachs Quinlynne started wailing in the van. Why? She had asked about "Brigham & Hunter & Baby Seth", and I had told her they weren't going to be at church- they weren't going to be there because they moved back to their house. I thought Quinlynne was going to have a complete & utter breakdown.

I am extremely grateful that we were able to spend the time with the Bachrachs that we were. Brenda & I had talked about how strange it was to us that our kids didn't know us, or each other. After all, Brenda & I have been friends since we were 7, we went all through middle school & high school together, we lived together in college. Then- she moved to Arizona & met Matt, while I moved to Minnesota. So, it was nice that our kids were finally able to spend time with us, and each other. Even better that they all got along! We will miss them terribly, but are so happy for them that they are back in their Arizona! It'll give us someplace to visit.

The last Sunday at church we tried to get a picture of our brood. How difficult is it to get 4 kids to look at the same place at the same time???? We should have told them some cartoon character was over on the wall or something. Here we are! (I'll get these emailed to you ASAP, Brenda.)


1 comment:

Brenda said...

That made me teary! We had some good times!

A couple of those were sooo close to all of them cooperating. Oh well!