Thursday, June 11, 2009

Love in Texas

So, today I was supposed to make another trip to Texas. This time we were supposed to have Quin's TSA checked to make sure it was not loose. However, it was supposed to storm there and here in Oklahoma today. I decided I just didn't want to drive 500 miles round trip in stormy, rainy weather. So, I rescheduled. Luckily, Quinlynne didn't remember today was the day we were supposed to go to Texas. These are some of the things she loves in Texas.

Sleeping with Evelynn.

Having her nails painted by Allison.


Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures right now if Quinlynne with Emilie. Those are the girls we've stayed with lately. Personally, I think Quinlynne absolutely loves it because she says jump and they say How High?

I need to get pictures of Quinlynne with Aria & Chanson. Those are the other friends of ours right down the road from Emi, Evy & Allie. Next time, I will try to get pictures of them, too. Quinlynne LOVES going to Texas so she can play with all of her friends there. Gives me some leverage against her behavior on the trip there! ("If you ask me that one more time, I'm gonna tell Allison to not let you play with her gameboy." "If you keep up that whining, you will not get to see the baby Chanson.") We'll see you soon, Texas crew- and the camera will come too.

No comments: