Sunday, June 21, 2009

I know the recital has been over a month ago now. I am fully aware of this fact. However, I was looking at my friend Angie's blog....just perusing through old posts. She and her boys were able to attend the recital, and imagine this.....Angie posted about it. She got some better shots than I did of Quinlynne on stage. So, I'm going to post the link to her post. Please go to it! Click here to go to it.
Right now we're in Independence, KS. We are here for my little niece's blessing. There is only one bathroom in which we can shower. So, I was up at 6:20. I have showered & done my hair and makeup. I don't know what to do with myself because I'm NEVER ready this early before it's time to be someplace. Church does not start until 10:00. Quinlynne got up & she is in the kitchen telling him "Uncle Aaron, I want to watch tv & watch my shows....but Uncle Aaron, it's tomorning!!!!" I went off & forgot my camera, but my aunt has hers & hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of beautiful Cadyn in her pretty blessing dress. I know you'll all be waiting with baited breath.

No comments: