Thursday, December 11, 2008

Shiny Happy People

Monday night my friend Brenda & I took our kids (minus Baby Seth) to see Christmas lights at our local Bible College. They have so many lights it's.....I have no words. We let the kids run wild and I think they had quite a good time, even though it was a bit warm for the Christmas mood (65 degrees) and it started raining on us.
Brigham, Quinlynne & Hunter posing in front of some shiny lights.
Brigham & Quinlynne found lots of different colors- I think Quinlynne was looking at the lights dancing in the background and Brigham was just being "cool".
Quinlynne just wanted to be the "center" of attention.
It's been nice having Brenda and her boys here. It is great to have our kids get to know one another. I told Brenda that it's so odd that our kids don't just know who Shandolynne or Brenda are- since she and I have been such an integral part of one another's lives for...25 years now. So- it's been nice and I'll continue to enjoy it as long as we can!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Holy crap! 25 years?!

Angela said...

Ok so I was going to comment about this post but then read Brenda's comment and cracked up....so now my old lady mind can't remember what I was going to say! lol