Thursday, December 18, 2008

Retro

OK, I was looking at pictures of myself on Facebook...pictures that other friends have posted. I want to share with you....

Isn't that hilarious? That is a group of my friends when we were in the 8th grade. It must have been a Friday because we wore all black on Fridays. It was our thing...Let's see- there's (starting in the back) Alicia, Mandy, Me, Amanda, Bil, Sara, & Chris. In the middle it's April, Rachel and Judy. Then, in the front it's Jennifer, Kelli, Brenda and Lauri. No last names- because the majority of them have changed. Then, there's this beauty.

I think this is the summer before we started 9th grade....but not sure. That's Bil, Lauri and myself. I LOVED that shirt, it was Out Back Red. Anyone else remember that brand? Also, a little FYI- Bil is the first boy I ever kissed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Outback Red was my FAVORITE brand!!

I just found your blog off of Sara's, so now I am trying to go back and read all of your old posts. I need to not be so anal! haha