Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

Every year we go to Carmichael's Pumpkin Patch in Bixby, OK. The Hoffman family has gone there for forever- even have pictures of my brother and I there when I was in Middle School! The first year Quinlynne was with us (2005), Aaron came home from OSU so he could be there for Quinlynne's first Pumpkin Patch trip.

Each year pictures with Quinlynne and the Pumpkin Patch have gotten harder and harder. Does she actually think we're there for her to have fun???? NO!!!! We're there for picture ops! lol So, I did get just a couple of cute ones this year. Quinlynne had a ball climbing on the pumpkins, trying to make friends with all the other kids there, and chasing a turkey that was wandering around. She finally helped pick pumpkins for us (we get a pumpkin to represent each person in our family), and we headed on out. Oh yes- Uncle Charlie and Aunt Connie met us there just as Quin was riding her pony. She thought she was just IT!
Afterwards, we went to eat at the Chinese Buffet at 141st & Memorial. That has also recently become part of the tradition. Yummy!

4 comments:

Christy said...

We took the kids there, too. We were in Oklahoma for Halloween.

I love that pic of her lying in the pumpkins!

Angela said...

You must be superwoman because the first pic looks like it was taken in flight high in the sky! Good job!

Real Life Roberts said...

I love your new header picture! Quinlynne...AND you...look so cute (HOT MAMMA!!)

Ali said...

The picture of her on the pumpkins is precious. I'm going to try to set that scene up with my kid(s) next year! I love it!