Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tag

OK, this is something I did on Facebook. But, I hadn't posted on my blog in a while, so I thought I'd cheat. Here's a little questionnaire:
If I looked on the bed next to you, what would I find? pillows
Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed? I'm ashamed to admit...if I'm at home, it's usually open. That started when I was pregnant and would stifle with the bathroom door shut.
Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in? Folded, socks are matched and bundled
Sleep on your back or stomach? neither, side sleeper
Are you a cuddler? I like to cuddle....but I don't like to cuddle WHILE I sleep.
What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed? I dunno- shoes, books maybe?
Something that happened today that made you angry? Nothing has really made me angry today.
What were you doing before this survey? Explaining to Quinlynne why Cheetos are NOT for dinner.
What will you do after the survey? Fix a proper dinner
Marriage or living together? Who cares? I will not judge others. As for me, neither will ever happen.
What shirt are you wearing now? an orange-y,black-y, pink one
Do you sing? I do, but not well.
Do you de-label your beer bottles? I don't drink beer.
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? I usually let people know where they stand. Good and bad.
Is there something you regret and wish you could take back? Of course
First thing you do when you wake up? make it to the bathroom, brush my teeth
Ever had surgery? Yes, I have.
Last argument you got into with? Ummm...I don't remember. Probably Quinlynne Lucille Paige Hoffman.
Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles? Nope.
What's one good thing about your best friend? They do not judge. They let me know what they think, but no judging and unconditional love.
How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night? You know, when I was younger- it would take me forever. Now, if I'm still, I'm asleep.
Current song on myspace? "Lookin' for Love in all the Wrong Places"
When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep? Yes. I'm terrible about that.
If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you? Depends on what my plans for the weekend are.
What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen? Skinovative laser hair removal...hook me up! (Don't forget, this was on Facebook.)
What are you looking forward to in the next few months? End of the semster, Christmas, Halloween, nice weather
It's midnight. Who are you texting? That could be a dnagerous question.
It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually? Maybe napping after clinicals.
Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world, who would it be? I'd prefer to NOT answer this question. And what kind of "have" are we talking???
Your Christmas list consists of? Am I receiving? Is this dream world? I'd ask for a wonderful vacation.
You're going to New York for school shopping, where do you go first? I haven't the slightest. I only window-shopped for a few hours in NYC.
You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first? Someplace where they sell jeans.
How do you feel about your hair? It's awfully dark lately.
What movie is in your DVD player? DVD player in the hosue isn't hooked up.
If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move? Someplace near an ocean.
How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl? There's gotta be something there to spark an interest. But ya know, as long as I find them attractive.
What's the greatest thing that happened to you today? Quinlynne Lucille Paige giving me an eskimo kiss.
How many TRUE best friends do you have? 3 or 4
What would you change about your life right now? I don't really need to list that on here. If you know me, you know what I'd change.
What’s the best feeling in the world? Holding that precious baby in your arms, knowing God trusts YOU to take care of him/her for Him.
OK, I'm going to tag 3 people to put this on their Blogs, too. I choose.....drumroll please..... Angie, Natalie, and Sally.
Angie is a great friend of mine. She is hilarious. She blogs exactly how she speaks, and it's hilarious. You'll have to catch her on a big rant sometime....if you could hear her telling the story- you'd die laughing, too. She is extremely talented in so many areas. She is kind of going through a rough patch right now. If you know of anyone who is willing to hire a non-idiotic woman who is a quick learner and masters everything....hit her up! I love her.
Natalie and I have known each other for quite a while. We grew up together. Lots of activities at church together as youth. She is a beautiful woman. Her posts on her blog are hilarious as well. She's very witty....and, like most of my friends, tends to speak her mind. She and her family just had to make a quick relocation, so she's busy making her house a home, but look in on her blog. Go back, read previous posts...you'll love her.
Sally and I go to church together presently. She is also extremely talented. (Am I not friends with anyone who is a dumb, untalented, sloth???) She is married to a busy medical student. They have 3 kids and that keeps Sally pretty darn busy. However, she finds time to blog in there somewhere. She amazes me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love you! I laughed out loud at the sleeping question...I fi sit down for more than five minutes, I am OUT!

Angela said...

Awww aren't you just the sweetest!! I just ♥ you! I actually did this on facebook before I read this over here! Maybe I will copy and paste it over tomorrow when I have more time!