Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New swing

Quinlynne has a new fun swing in the tree of the front yard. I'll get around to pics of it soon. Thank you for the swing, Havens! On Sunday after church Quinlynne had me out there pushing her in the swing. I took the opportunity to quiz her on a few things. It went a little something like this:
me: What's momma's name?
Q: Shandowin
me: How old is momma?
Q: 33
me: What's momma's favorite color? (she better get this right, we just talked about it!)
Q: Red (Good girl!)
me: What's momma's favorite food? (Does she know what shrimp are, really?)
Q: carwots (Well, that makes me sound healthy.)
me: What's momma's favorite thing to do?
Q: Ummmmm....homework. (This almost made me laugh aloud. But, since that's what she sees me do most often & what I tell her I need to do, it makes sense.)
me: Where does momma work? (She won't get this one.)
Q: Hospitaws
There was more quizzing, but it's so much fun to see how well your kid knows you. I was surprised that she knew I worked in hospitals. I want to know where she gets that carrots are my favorite food, though?!?!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Too funny! Carrots covered in chocolate...maybe!