Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Isaiah's 3rd birthday





Isaiah is Quinlynne's friend. Isaiah's mom, Angie, and I went to high school together. We often joke that Isaiah and Quinlynne are betrothed. The kids have such fun together. It really is quite fun to watch them playing.


Isaiah's 3rd birthday party was at Seiling Park in Broken Arrow. That is the same place Quinlynne had her birthday party last year. It has a little splash pad and Quinlynne just loves it. She also loves the playground area where she can swing, and slide and just basically drive me nuts trying to keep an eye on her. She also loves to pitch a fit when it's time to leave.


One of the areas in the splash pad has buckets that fill up, then eventually tip over and soak the person standing underneath. I watched intently each time the bucket would tump over. It never got Quinlynne! She was always about 3 or 4 inches too far to the side and only got the "backsplash". At the end of the party though, she finally was an unsuspecting victim of the buckets!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for coming yesterday. It was fun! My kids tried to fall asleep too as I made dinner but I ruled with an iron fist and woke them up so as not to disturb my "me" time later in the evening.