Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dallas Temple




Did I forget to mention that I went here for the first time, as an adult, on June 11th? Well- I did. With the help of a Young Woman from our ward to watch Quinlynne, Mom and I were able to go through a session. I am so glad I was finally able to go! What a neat experience.




Yes, we do have a temple in Oklahoma City and that is the temple we are in the district of. However, as a youth growing up, Dallas was always our temple. When I thought of going through the temple for the first time, I always thought it would be the Dallas temple that I went to. So....years later....I did go through the Dallas temple. So happy I went!
Thanks for going with us, Molly!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sweet pic of you guys. Such an awsome experience for molly to help.