Thursday, April 17, 2008

SOOO freakin' bummed

Well, I'm so freakin' bummed. I finally got a letter from OU Health Sciences Center, College of Nursing. While I was not chosen for the class starting this Fall, I was put on the waiting list. I made a call to Oklahoma City this morning to see where I was on the waiting list. I haven't heard anything yet. So, I need you all to pray that I am at an acceptable place on the waiting list...and that people who were accepted have chosen to go to other nursing schools, or they have decided to go at a different time, or something. PLEASE!!! I SOOOO do not want to wait another entire year to start nursing school. So, please keep this in your prayers for me. I would greatly appreciate it!

2 comments:

Sally said...

I will definitely be praying for you. Josh was put on the waiting list for Med school and then got accepted, so there is hope.

Lindsay said...

Sorry you didn't get the news you hoped for. You're on my list and we'll be sending some up your way.