Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finally Finals are over

That's right, my friends. I took my Theory final yesterday. I finished my skill validation just an hour ago. I have now passed Level 2 of nursing school. I guess nothing's actually final until it's recorded in the gradebook for the college. BUT- I have an "A" in Issues & Perspectives & I got a "B" in my Theory class. I have passed! Woo hoo!
Unfortunately, I know of 3 classmates, thus far, who have not passed. I am very sad. They are all people I like, too! So, two down, two to go! Go Shandolynne, go Shandolynne! I just have to cheer for myself sometimes!

3 comments:

modern myrtle home said...

Good for you! I am so impressed.

Anonymous said...

You are a ninja rock star! You are so smart. You have been on my mind lately...any word about that position you told me about a few weeks ago?

Kerri Bradshaw said...

Great job kiddo! Enjoy the breather...if there is one. Someday you'll look back on all this and...still be SO THANKFUL it's over!